Hickory Smoked-Salt & Brown Sugar Top Sirloin Steak with Whiskey Butter
- 4 ea. 8 oz. Harris Ranch baseball cut top sirloins
- 4 oz. hickory smoked salt-brown sugar rub recipe to follow
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 8 oz. whiskey butter recipe to follow
Hickory Smoked Salt-Brown Sugar Rub:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup hickory smoked salt
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. whiskey
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
Rub the top sirloin with the steak seasoning and olive oil. Place the steak onto a preheated grill and cook to a desired temperature, remove and let rest. Top with steak butter and plate. Yields 4 servings.
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container. Yields 1 cup.
Whiskey Butter Preparation:
Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl, blend slowly with a paddle. Yields 1 cup.